Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Because



So, on a good note, Cotton is doing FABULOUS these days. Did I mention how much I LOVE his psychiatrist!! Maybe he could do something for me hmmmm... oh yeah, back to Cotton. So well, that my husband had to leave for a few days and he did not totally freak out beyond recognition... holler! He did say "Daddy at grandma's, Daddy home!" He was also very concerned about "Daddy's truck." Once I explained that both were good he said "Daddy talk, Daddy talk ipad." Are you noticing a trend here, homeboy is talking.... ALOT! It is pretty wild given that he just turned nine, but we are in the middle of a giant language explosion... I reiterate.. holler.

I will now amuse you with some of more of his verbal antics. He has been for sometime now going up to Landon and saying "Landon hurt," obviously that has not gone over well. The other day he said "Landon hurt." Then he got up in Landon's face and said "Landon hurt, Landon wrestle!!!" It was good to know that he actually has wanted to wrestle with his brother, and not hurt him. A wrestling match ensued, and sure enough one of them was immediately "hurt." He has been inviting Landon to do all kinds of things, "Landon, I want jump." etc.

While at Walmart the other day he looked up at the cashier and said "Walmart sticker." She didn't have any, but you better believe I got that boy a sticker. When I have asked him to do something he is answering with "you betcha." I blame his sassy aide for that one, as well as the next. He was saying Aunt Jee, Uncle D over and over again, I asked him "Why Aunt Jee and Uncle D?" He looked at me smiled and said "because."

No comments:

Post a Comment