Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Like That

How quickly things change. Everything, has really settled down. All is well, no crazy anxiety attacks... except for mine:) We have done some blissfully normal things, and I have an extremely grateful heart.

Thanksgiving was wonderful. I was reminded of all the funny and lovely things I am thankful for, like on the top of my list, seriously, is that Wyatt potty trained when he was a toddler. That's probably not normal, but, potty training has been a part of my life for a while now! Rev is almost there. Not quite, but almost. I'm thankful for Rev's gorgeous hair, and Landon's brain. I'm thankful for the giant tree in my backyard and the beautiful colors it has graced us with this season. I'm grateful to live in a place that HAS trees. I am grateful that my family lives so close, and that my in laws are moving back from Israel. I'm thankful that Cotton remembered my purse in the booth at the restaurant the other night, he can be so responsible. I am grateful that Rev, can at least talk enough now, that he can tell me what is wrong. I am grateful for miralax for those reluctant to potty train.

Mostly,I am thankful to see Cotton smile again. My family,

and the promise we will all be together again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment