Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winging It



So, Landon wanted an Angry Birds birthday party. Yay, and boo because um, they don't make angry birds birthday supplies for those of us who like to wait until the last minute. AKA they are not at Walmart. Luckily, I'm a bit crafty, and apparently have too much time on my hands. So, Landon has been begging me to knit him an angry birds hat. Sure, let me just pull one out of my ass dear. I mean sure thing for my favorite soon to be six year old. So I started on the hat, not really knowing how to do it, but I have some knitting knowledge so I can figure it out right? My first attempt was big enough to fit a giant! If you know of anyone with an extremely large head that likes angry birds have I got a Christmas gift for you! Eventually I got it right, and I had a very happy customer.

Although, I can't take all the credit, I got really tired toward the end, and thankfully our faithful elf "poppy" finished it up for me whew! Landon said "thank you for making half of the hat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment