Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finished

Man this painting was a pain in the rear. But I'm finally done. I never like my stuff, and I definitely don't show people, but I'm going to be brave lol.

It's been a busy week and I am more than finished with this deployment, I am positive my kids are finished with me and my rag tag parenting ( survival) strategies. Earlier this week i had a meeting with Cotton's teacher to go over what i am hoping to accomplish on his talker. I sent them lots of video and i really hope that helped (it seemed to, because yesterday he use it quite a bit at school,) so i think I've found a good way to help people see what he can do.

Tonight, I'm going out with the girls to a painted pottery place should be a fun time. Although, I'm told they serve wine, so I'm not expecting to do much painting:)


No comments:

Post a Comment