Monday, January 9, 2012

Mission Monday

Hold on to your hat folks, are you ready for Monday lol.  Every morning I wake up to the same thing. Rev yelling from behind his baby gate, "mom mom (he calls me mom mom?),  lucky charms." Every day I roll out of bed, and say the same thing, "time to make the doughnuts." Lucky charms are served, as well as pancakes for Cotton, and whatever Landon is in the mood for. Kids are dressed, brushed, kissed, and dropped off at school.

Today I had errands to run, and coffee with friends, which turned into lunch with friends. I came home and cleaned house. The kids got home, we had friends over, and I took the boys out for dinner for their good report cards.

Most of my day is spent on house stuff organizing, cleaning, folding, scrubbing, cooking, you know the awesomeness of the average housewife. But ya'll come on in, I'll show you around.....

Here is my kitchen, I love my kitchen......



It's kind of hard to see, but look at the water spout above the stove. I thought it was cute when I bought the house, but oh my goodness, I don't know how I will live without it. It is super handy for filling pots.


This my friends is why I bought my house. So, it's not beautifully organized or anything, but this pantry holds everything!




My living room and foyer




                                                   And some of the more adorable inhabitants.

No comments:

Post a Comment