Thursday, January 5, 2012

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

We are finally done with my least favorite time of the year, and on To one of my most favorite! That's right folks I am An organizing junkie. With my endless supply of little boy's clothes I get ample opportunity. You might this.k I would have loads of hand me downs, but NO my boys are different in every way possible. Cotton needs regulars, Landon needs slim, and Rev will only wear the playtime favorites collection from the GAP, I KID YOU NOT. I should also add that he will not wear anything with any kind of picture on it. He sort of looks like a 90 year old man in a nursing home, but hey, who am I to judge his "style". I'm just happy I found something he's willing to wear without a fight. But alas, I keep it all, thinking what if Lancdon fills out, or Rev decides retirement gear is not his favorite anymore, and thus my semi manual organization commences. Did I mention how much I live space bags? I should also note that I am writting this from my kindle fire, please forgive my typos as I loathe writting on a digital keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment