Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fri & Sat

I'm going to finish out the week by golly. Friday I spent most of the day volunteering at the boys school. It was really funny, because my "job" was to color these math placemats. I got quite a few strange looks, as I sat in the workroom with my box of crayons! Even funnier is, I went home and did some more coloring....


My "rough draft"

All that work and all I have is a rough sketch, but believe it or not it's coming along. And yes my bathroom is also my art studio!

Landon has his yoga classes on Friday evenings so we did that and came back home for " movie night." honestly it's the same thing we always do, but I let the kids eat popcorn and pile blankets everywhere.


Saturday was very non eventful we are having great weather and we spent most of the day outside playing with the neighbors. I did yet another organizational sweep of the toys, and clothes. I'm slowly whittling our stash down. It is unreal how much my three kids have. My goal is to only keep what we actually play with. So each month I'm taking away a few more items. That's my week folks:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been blogging like crazy! I haven't been writing or reading blogs lately (Facebook is totally to blame... also I'm kind of obsessed with TouchChat and the IPod right now).
    Your house is so nice. The water spout over the stove is a good idea.

    Sounds as if things are going well. Must be hard without your husband... I know what you mean about the meals. My husband works late a lot, and we end up with grilled cheese, corn, apples, spaghetti, etc. And sometimes on paper plates (don't tell).

    ReplyDelete